Christmas in July

I have been catching up on some of the blogs that I read and everyone is talking about "Christmas in July". It is hard to think about Christmas in July when you live in Phoenix, AZ and the temperatures are getting into the teens daily. Right now I am sitting in my swim shorts typing this blog, so hard to get in the "Christmas spirit". Many crafting sites are introducing their Christmas product now. Tim Holtz just released his "sneak Peak which includes his new seasonal products and Amazing Paper Grace just posted a beautiful Beautiful Gatefold snowflake card using a spellbinders template. So, I dug through my card stock to see what I had to play with and this is what I came up with. So I guess I can say that I have officially started making my Holiday cards. I can't wait to try out some of the new products introduced for this season. I will be sure to share as I create. HAPPY CRAFTING!

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...