Fun Card Folds

One of the best things about making your own cards is the ability to have unique folds. I love the tri- fold cards, it enables you to add more fun embellishments to add to the uniqueness of your card. I cut the second tri-fold in half to have a layered look. The pumpkin is matted by the scarecrow when folded, but still shows as part of the front card design. The matching envelope finishes off the card.



I entered my Fall Scarecrow card in the following challenges:



I used:


  • Tan Card Stock for base of card
  • Scarecrow stamp 
  • G C D Card Stock for inside and outside layers
  • Embellishments: Leaves, button, raffia, pumpkin die cut

1 comment:

  1. Just browsing and noticed nobody had popped in to leave you a comment. We are short on DT due to things happening in life at the moment so here I am, LOL. Thanks for linking up your fab fancy fold card with us at Make It Monday. Great image!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...