Jingle Bells

Is it too early to start singing Jingle Bells? Well not according to the local stores around here. It seems like holiday decorations go up earlier every year. It is a combination of Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas all rolled into one.

Well I guess I am as guilty as the stores, as I too have been working on Christmas cards. But I at least have an excuse. In order for me to have all my holiday HANDMADE cards finished by Christmas, I have to start early. So here is my latest design. I hope you like it.


Jingle Bells


I am entering my Jingle Bells Card into the following Challenges:


1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...