Santa Wanted...Dead or Alive

Have you ever started down a path and found that you eventual ended up some place you never anticipated? Well that happens occasionally when I am making cards. I have an idea in my mind and when I start putting it together, I find myself going in a different direction. That happened to me today. I pulled out all my Christmas stamps, and borrowed a few from my Mother in Law and started playing with the stamps. Many of my cards have a vintage feel, and of course that is the direction I started. But here is where I ended up.
Wanted: Dead or Alive

The stamp looked like Santa was on a wanted poster and that is what gave me the idea. I knew that I had some black striped paper as I had used it for some Halloween cards I made and used my distressing ink to make the paper look aged. Now I typically do not make humorous cards, but occasionally I make a good one.  I just love the way it turned out. I hope it does not get me on Santa's Naughty list!





I am entering my Santa Card into the following Challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - #201 Stripes
Crafting for all Seasons - #61 Make it Funny
Sweet Stampin Christmas - Here Comes Santa
Little Red Wagon - #203 Black White & Cream
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - #145 2 or More pattern paper
Make it Monday - #158 Anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Non Traditional Christmas

5 comments:

  1. great idea to make a 'wanted santa' card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your Wanted Santa card with us at Crafting for all seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Great idea
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun!! Most folks don't look very good on their 'wanted' photos, but Santa looks gorgeous :) Thanks so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...