What is Christmas without a Gingerbread House

While in Ohio last week, I got a little taste of the Winter season. It snowed! Now I am sure that the locals probably did not think much of it, as it barely came down and did not stick to the ground. But coming from Arizona, if I have a chance to say I was in the "snow" I am gonna say it! The temperature dropped below 40 degrees and I could definitely feel the chill in the air, especially since I did not take a jacket. It is difficult traveling from the West Coast to the East Coast in the winter. Not only do you need to deal with the time zone difference, but you need a completely different wardrobe. Having that brief encounter with snow, put me in the mood to make this card. The image was provided by a new friend I met on Google+. She has all sorts of fun images that she shares as well as some beautiful cards that she creates. The paper is from American Crafts "Merrymint" pad.
Merrymint

Gingerbread House


 I am looking forward to using some of the other Christmas paper in this pad.








I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:




5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! And I loved your story about the difference in weather. Keep the snow there! THanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Fat-tastic Tueday this week, check out the challenge this week under the new name of Fan-tastic Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Love the colors and image! Thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Challenges this week Hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very'sweet' Christmas card, loving the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...