Popcorn the Bear

Happy Hump Day! We are mid way through the week so hang on, we are almost there. I wanted to share with you a card I had been itching to make. I won this stamp set back in October in one of the Link for Pink challenges. I have been so busy that I completely forgot about him. I found a moment to make this card and wanted to share it with you all.

Here is what I did:

I used Rust card stock for my base and white card stock to stamp my images. Stamp set is from Crafter's Companion called "With Love". I colored the image using my Artist's Loft pencils and Gamsol blending solution. Finally, I added pink gems to the center of the flower.

This is one of the cards I am giving to my sister to give to a friend. Hope it is a success.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:





12 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Taylor. I am grateful to you for sharing your time and your talents with us, and I really appreciate having you play along with us. Thanks for stopping by to share, and may God bless you this week as you create and share your wonderful and sweet cards. I love seeing them!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, i love popcorn the bear. thanks for joining us at created with love challenges. good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely sweet card! Your colouring and blending look great. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. Lovely image and colouring.

    Shirley...... spotted your card on Mim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a little cutie Monica..fabulous colouring.I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love your bear. How sweet is he. Great card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Created With Love Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooooo cute!!!!! I love that bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Thank you for playing in the http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/default.asp Challenge!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love Popcorn.
    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine Challenge.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your image is too cute and love how you colored it. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Proverbs 18:10 which says, "The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh he's soooo CUTE!! Beautiful coloring and love that he's the focal point of your card. Thank you for playing in our Anything Goes Challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...