Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #12 - Sketch

It is Saturday...finally. Sometimes these weeks take so long to make it to Saturday. Well, we are finally here and ready to start another challenge over at Suzy Bee's.

This week our sponsors are Digi Darla and Broken Box. They both have some fun images, so we appreciate any support you can give them.

For your inspiration, I have used an image called Susanna Shopper. She was so fun to work with
.
Life is Sweet, Indulge

The sentiment is from Created with TLC and was one of their freebies which I think works fabulously. The paper is from DCWV stack called My Favorite Things. I have used the paper from this stack on many of my cards and it is truly one of my favorite things in my stash of paper. I colored the image using my new Chromatix Markers. Still working on my shading, but I think it is coming along.

So, what are you waiting for? Can't wait to see what you make!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:





9 comments:

  1. Love your card for Suzy's challenge for today - such a sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful design and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, cute card! So glad you shared your card with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges! Good luck!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous. I love the image you have used she is so happy. I think she must have been craft shopping. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH - Becky - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one super card, so bright and fresh.. love it - fiona x
    TTPH DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is gorgeous Monica!! what an adorable image and I love the pretty papers and layout… it's perfect for our girly challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card hun love it and ty for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown - hope to see you back real soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...