True Friendship Card

I took a break this weekend from coloring digi's and instead went back to my original style of card making. Prior to getting into challenges, most of the cards that I made were vintage grunge. I love using products from Tim Holtz and distressing product to give the cards a vintage look.

This type of style works great on Valentine's Day Cards. Anyone for Anya is having a challenge this month and you must use corrugated Cardboard. I remembered that I had some iin my stash left over from Christmas, so I decided to work with that and see what I could come up with.


The stamp set that I used is from the Tim Holtz collection and is called Heartfelt.
Background paper is from K&Company called Life's Journey.
Corrugated hearts cut from a punch, butterfly from a Sizzix die cut.
Love tickets were freebies from graphic fairy and various embellishments from my stash.

Here is a closer look a the sentiment stamps:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


13 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love all the beautiful elements. Thank you for sharing it at Anyone for Anya, I hope we get to see some of your coloured digis too in the upcoming challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the TH stamps and along with lovely sepia tones and textures make a beautiful card.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love tags, they are so awesome. The butterfly and hearts are very neat look good job! Great sentiment and the bow is real nice touch. Thanks for playing our Bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Way to go!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love all the layers and the textures. Great dimension. Love your bows. Thanks for joining our bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and hope to see you again.
    Tammy GDT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Beautiful just love everything what you have used. Very lucky who ever receives this. Thankyou for sharing with us At That Craft Place.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'grunge' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card
    Thanks for joining this month at Anyone For Anya

    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Anyone for Anya!
    grtz.Colien
    DT member AFA

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous vintage look and love the use of corrugated card. Thanks for adding this to our DT call, could you just confirn you are entering on our blog as I can't see a link here. Our blog is
    http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=b5c9251ed7ed5c2b

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks fr letting us know you are applying for our DT Monica and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...