WAW January Fill-In Designer

Welcome to the New Year! It's always exciting when we start a New Year. We never know what is in store for us. I started this blog last July and have just loved being part of the Card Making community. My first order of business this year is to be a Fill-In designer over at Word Art Wednesday.

This is a blog I love to participate in. Every week they provide a free scripture that you can use for your cards, but it is not required to play along. It is a family-friendly blog that asks you to use encouraging or uplifting sentiment in your entries. You can enter up to 5 projects and they can be anything, not just cards.

Here is this week's scripture/word art file:

Their sponsors this week are:



and





Here is the card that I came up with:

JOB 38:7
I have several Angel Rubber stamps and I just love any opportunity to work with them. This particular stamp is from Wire Works and the music paper as well as the embossing folder are from Paper Studio.I used my Oval Die cuts from Sizzix to mat my angel and black card stock for the base of my card.



I hope that I have inspired to you to check out this challenge and play along. I will be playing along all month long.



2 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...