Creative Knockouts - Girlz Rule

Girls Rule...uh yea they do. So I just recently came across this new challenge called Creative Knockouts and I wanted to play. I created this card a while back, but realized that I never blogged about it? What? I love Kenny K images. How could I have not have shared this card with you?


I have used this sentiment several times, it is just so appropriate on so many of my cards and one of my favorites. It is from A Piece of Heart.

Here is the inside, also from A Piece of Heart:


 The background paper is from DCWV Teenage Dream Stack. The paper in this stack works perfect with his images. I colored in the image using my Chromatix Markers.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Kenny K - ATG Twist
Ends March 13 - Creative Knockouts - Girlz Rule
Ends March 11 - DL.Art - #127 - Image of Girl or Lady



3 comments:

  1. Love it what a cool green hoodie
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I am late getting round but love your card great sassy image and fabulous colouring and I love the insert sentiment -I have this and not used it yet
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great colours and fun sentiment! I like how the green makes the image pop out!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes / twist: gems/rhinestones at Kenny K Krafty Krew. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!

    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...