The Easter Wiener

Happy Wednesday! If you have read my bio and have been following me, you probably know that I have two little dachshunds. I just love them to death. They are the best dogs, so lovable and have so much personality.

Well, I could not resist making an Easter card in honor of those little pups. So today I am here to share that Easter card.

I used paper purchased from Michaels, which is from Recollections. The image is matted on white glossy paper embossed with a a Darice embossing folder.  The button sentiment is from Desert Diva.


I found the rubber stamp on line at Rubber Hedghog rubber stamps. If you like weiner dogs, they have several rubber stamps featuring these cute little pups. I am sure I will be back at that store for the next holiday. This may become a habit.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ends March 18 - Fab n Funky - #207 Animals
Ends March 20 - Card Mania - Something New (rubber stamp)
Ends March 16 - Use your Stuff - #126 Animals


3 comments:

  1. A real cute card, its a super image.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pink color palette ! Funny and pretty card. great idea to have embossed the white background. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love the stamp and the embossing, it really adds to the overall design of your card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...