Spring has Sprung

Hello all! Time for another challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe. This week our theme is "Make it Square." That does not sound too difficult. Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said.

The image I chose to work with is called Doodled Floral 1. Now I typically do not use the pre-colored images, but the colors on this digi were so bright, I could not resist.


I printed the image on glossy card stock to add to the shine. I had the ribbon in my stash and punched out 2 little butterflies to add to the finished card. I thought a little ladybug would also be cute, so I added one as well.  The green designer paper is from DCWV and I embossed the turquoise card stock with my Darice embossing folder. I have been using that a lot for my spring cards.

Here is a closer view -

and here is the inside



Hope you have a fabulous day!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Great colour combo, love the embossing, great inspiration this week for our challenge at the Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for any special lady !
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug crafts Ink xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so loving this colourful card thanks for joining us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...