Avenue 613 Create - Recycle or Reuse

Happy Sunday. It is time for another challenge over at Avenue 613 Create. Our theme this week is to recycle or reuse something in your project and our sponsor is Fred She Said.

The image I chose to work with is called Daisies and Ladybugs. The colored image was so vibrant that I decided to work with that instead of color my own.

Our sponsor is so generous, we got several images in this kit to create our project, so I decided to make a matching book marker to go with my card.

The back of the book marker is made from card board that I received in one of my design paper packaged. These card board inserts make great backings as they are so sturdy and durable. I have used them on book marks before and they work fantastic. After all, who wants a flimsy book marker? The Lady Bug clothes pin was in a craft package I found at the thrift shop. I knew they would come in handy.


So lets see what you can create? Can't wait to see it.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the ladybugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is lovely Monica and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mother's Day card Monica. Love the daisies and cute ladybugs. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ in our "For That Special Lady Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blossoms and beautiful image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Baffies Kreativladen.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...