Digi Stamps 4Joy - May Progressive Challenge

All work and no play makes Monica very cranky! It has been one of those months. I have been traveling for work and trying to meet deadlines that my crafting is suffering.

 I finished this card last night, but am fretting as I still have 2 more progressives to complete.


So just a quick post to get my card entered over at Digi Stamps 4Joy







I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

DS4J - May Progressive
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - 12 Months of Christmas

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Monica. Love the fussy cutting around the camel. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of June.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...