Path of Positivity - Mid Month Post - Wisdom

It is time for the mid month post for our current challenge going on over at Path of Positivity. Our Theme this month is Wisdom. Hopefully you have been "WISE" enough to play along this month...LOL.

When this post publishes a day before my birthday. I want to say with each year I get wiser..and I am sure I do. We all learn new things every day which adds to our wisdom. Hopefully we don't forget the little things in life, one being TIME. We never know when our time will run out, so it is important to enjoy each and every day, for time truly is a gift.

The image I got to work with for my mid post is called "Pocket Watch." Perfect to keep track of those precious minutes. It is from IkesArt. If you are not familiar with her image, stop on by and say hi!. I know she would love it.













The sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.


So there still is plenty of time to play along! Share your talents and your wisdom. We would love to hear from you.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...