Does your Boss have a sense of Humor?

I won these images in one of the Bugaboo challenges a while ago knowing they would be perfect for bosses day. Now Bosses Day is a time to for employees to recognized their supervisors...I think it is also a time to have a sense of humor.

Bosses Day this year is October 16th, so I want to make a few cards early...
It also gives me a chance to enter it into the current Anything Goes challenge over at Catch the Bug


Here is the inside of my card


I even made a matching envelope.

I love these Bugaboo images. I just saw that I won another one of their challenges, so I am excited to pick out 10 more digi's for my collection! Woo Hoo!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. lol that is just so amusing I ve worked with bosses that generally have no sense of humour - thank you for making me smile hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the matching envelope! Thank you so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this week! Hope to see you again next time.
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...