Creative Knockouts - Friendship Bears

Happy Thursday!

Time for another fun challenge over at Creative Knockouts

Challenge #17
Sponsor:  Crafty Sentiments
Theme:  Friendship

I love making friendship cards. There are so many possibilities with them and I have so many great sayings.  This challenge also gave me an opportunity to start using some of my fall paper.



The image I got to work with is called "A Gentle Touch". Aren't these two little bears cute? So this is an easy enough challenge. Hope I have enticed you to play along.


5 comments:

  1. ah bless Monica those bears are just sooo cute love them hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two little bears are very cute and the card is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute. I like the sentiment you used for this theme. DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love the cute image you chose to work with. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two are adorable Monica! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...