613 Avenue Create - Bags, Tags, Boxes and More...

Hey everyone! It is time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.



Theme:  Bags, Tags, Boxes and More
Sponsor:  Bugaboo Stamps



We have a fun challenge in store for you! We would love to see Bags, Tags & Boxes, but it is always fun when we see more.  I went with the more this time and created a cute little matchbook that holds my post-its.  


I had seen this design on one of the blogs last week. Inside actually had candy, but I thought it would be cute for a little post it note pad.


Simple, but cute!

So have I got your juices flowing? Hopefully you will come up with a great project to share with us this week. I can't wait to see it!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Monica, this is so cute! And practical, too! What did we ever do before there were Post-its? xo kathy/DT member 613 Ave Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little gift ideas /reminders Monica - I love having all these little individual gifts to give to friends at Christmas... this would be a great quickie! [If I didn't get wild on the cover design that is.] You've inspired me!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fab project
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Bugaboo challenge this week. Good luck in the draw, and we're looking forward to your entries in our next challenge too.
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome project! Thanks for sharing in the "Halloween" challenge at Di's Digi Designs

    Hope to see you in our new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...