I Love Animals

Hello and Happy Sunday! We are almost into Mid October, can you believe that? Welcome to another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

Theme:  CAS
Sponsor: Melon Heads

My cards recently have been very holiday focused, so it was great to work with an image that was not "HOLIDAY" related. The image I worked with this time is called Pet Doctor Bundle

Now if you have never visiting this store, you really need to. There are so many bundles to choose from which offers up so many creating ideas. They are well worth a look.


This was a CAS challenge, so I kept it simple. But it sure is cute! I am not quite sure what I will use this card for yet, but I am sure I will think of something. 

So come on and play along, it is CAS, which is almost as easy as anything goes...
Can't wait to see what you create. 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Monica, this is such a cute card! I love the textured panel behind the image and sentiment. You color so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the image of the dog! Great job on colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds Monica! I went with the human doc and you the Vet! We must have been on the same wave length somewhere along the way! Cute card toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining Take Heart Challenges this month. You have a great card here. Unfortunately, you have to use CTMH products to enter the Take Heart Challenge. We hope you will play next time.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...