ATC Card Inspiration

Hello all!
I wanted to share with you an ATC I made using an image from Create with TLC.
Many of you are very familiar with Paulette as she offers wonderful freebie's daily She had asked if I wanted to create an ATC using one of her images and I jumped at the opportunity.


This image is called Anniversary Dinner Vintage Collage and worked perfect for an ATC.


 I used various Tim Holtz items to create a vintage feel. I was very happy with the way the ATC came out and I am sure you will be seeing it on one of my future cards.

I was so glad that Paulette offered up this opportunity to be featured on her blog!

I would like to enter my ATC into the following challenges:







3 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...