Riley & Company - Food or Drink Challenge

It is time for another challenge over at Riley & Company and this time I am the host.

Theme: Food or Drink
Sentiment: Personal Trainer
Image: Diet Riley


I thought it would be fun to start the new year off with a food or drink challenge. With many of us setting New Years resolutions around losing weight, I thought this would be a fun card to make. 


The sentiment is one of the new funny bones that was released in December. This is perfect for the new year and all those resolutions to lose weight. Just thought I would give you a tip on how to accomplish this goal.


Now if you would like to play along, we would love to have you. Remember, you must use a Riley & Company image, but with so many wonderful choices, this should not be a problem for you to find one that you love.

So ya wanna play?


If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword 0115. I hope that I have inspired you to play along. Don't forget to check out the other design teams inspirations. They would love to have you visit!


1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...