A little humor for Thursday

Hi everyone and happy Thursday. We made it through Hump day, now we are on the home stretch for the weekend.  So to get this party started, I thought I would post a funny card I made a couple of weeks ago and was just waiting for the right occasion.


Now I am not a golfer, but I can relate to loosing things as I get older. Hopefully I will never lose my sense of humor!  I decided to post this card today because I saw that the Freshly Brewed Challenge today is humor. She also has a fun digi that I think I am gonna have to pop over and pick up.  

So did I make you laugh? I sure hope so. Be sure to stop back later tonight. I will be sharing a post for a tutorial I did. It is a fun little project and I don't want you to miss out.

Have a great day!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. HEHEHEHE!!! That's great! Not for him. ... lol... but funny great!

    Thank you for sharing and playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges HUMOR challenge!

    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! I think you've made a really great masculine card, and the background paper fits the style of his outfit perfectly! I believe you meant to enter this in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes challenge, but you chose the link for sketch, I think you should enter this fab card in the correct link, I don't want you to miss out having the chance of a win:)
    Hugs Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and great coloring!
    Thanks so much sharing!!

    Ellie from My Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card!!!! The image and sentiment is perfect!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Crafty Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol how creative! I love the sentiment. Great masculine card!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - Owner & DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch this time round! Good luck in the Draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...