A Steampunk Journey - So Suzy Stamps

Hi everyone. I am here today to share a card I made with one of the new releases over at So Suzy Stamps. 
Image:  Vintage Balloon
Store:  So Suzy Stamps

I found this really cool paper over at Tuesday Morning. This is an old Graphic 45 paper set called Steampunk Spell. It has several pieces that are for Halloween, but it also works great for Steampunk. I also used some background paper from Momenta called How it Works.  


As you can see the Vintage Balloon stamps works perfect with this paper. I used the gadget gear die cut from Tim Holts to cut out some gears and embellished them with metal elements. I also added a word band that i distressed with distress paint.


This paper set has some great pieces that work wonderful for putting a card together. I even decorated the back of the card. 


No I didn't stop there. I loved this paper so much that I decorated one of my cigar boxes. This is perfect to hold my steampunk cards. 


Isn't the inside so fun? I just love it. It is always nice when your vision turns out exactly as you imagined. Is crafting, that is not always the case. LOL.


Now if you love this Vintage Balloon stamp...and you love steampunk, be sure to check out So Suzy's other rubber stamps. She has a few that would work perfectly for a steampunk card or project.

Thanks for stopping by.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and box! Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! Love that paper! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the box......great.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...