Colorful Chic Valentine

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a great Monday. I played a bit with my alcohol inks over the weekend so I thought I would share a cute little Valentine I put together. This image is from Rick St. Dennis called Charlotte Chic Valentine. He has some fabulous images. I really love to work with them, even though sometimes they do intimidate me.


Now when I say intimidate, I mean that I don't think my coloring does his digi's justice. His images have so much detail and images like those are sometimes hard for me to color. I think this one came out pretty good though. What do you think?

Just love the fun vibrant color. She looked Parisian to me, so I added a little sentiment from So Suzy Stamps called Je t'aime.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. LMAO That is super cute!!!!!! Your coloring is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...