Cornish Heritage Farms - Snow

Happy Tuesday! It is especially happy as I am here today with my very first post as a new Designer for Cornish Heritage Farms.

Theme: Snow Theme


For my card I used Fir Tree Winter SCene and the sentiment Kindness is like snow.  For my very first card I went with a very traditional black and white scene. I used a snowflake embossing folder for the background and a die cut for the framing of my image.

I also added a few little snowflakes with a small punch.


To play along, you can use a digital image or a rubber stamp, but it must be from Cornish Heritage Farms. If you have some of the older collections, those can be used as well.

If you link up over at SCS don't forget to use key word CHF73.

If you are not familiar with them, they have both Rubber stamps and digital images. You won't find any digital over $2.99 and many of them are only $1.99. They even have a $0.99 bin. So you definitely want to check that out.

CHF-Challenge-Winner_thumb[1]

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team blogs today to see what they have created for this fun challenge.



  • Amber Hillman
  • Frances Byrne
  • Kelly Santi
  • Steph Ackerman

  • I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

    3 comments:

    1. Such a beautiful card :)
      Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
      Hugs, Gunn

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lovely Design thank you for joining us over at Completely Christmas we hope to see you again next week xxx
      Hugs
      Suzy B ~ Owner

      ReplyDelete
    3. A lovely monochrome card and a fabulous image and embossing.
      Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge "Use a Stamp or Digi Image" and good luck x

      ReplyDelete

    Featured Post

    Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

       Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...