Crafter's Cafe - Use RED

I am back with another Challenge over at Crafter's Cafe. Now I know Valentine's Day has passed, but our theme this week is to use RED, so hopefully you have not put away that stash yet.

Theme: Use Red
Sponsor: Rick St. Dennis



I have made a couple of cards using this fun little image. I made a really cute one about 10 days ago using some purples...not realizing what our theme was. Doh! Oh well, it made for a cute card anyway.

This is a fun little image created by our sponsor Rick St. Dennis. He has some wonderful images, so we sure hope you pop over to his shop and check out what he has to offer.  And who knows, if you play along, you just may win some of his fabulous works of art!


I learned a little trick this time around. Some of the detail is so fine, I found it somewhat difficult to color. But I had read that some people print out the image large, color it and then scan and shrink it down. Now how amazing is that? I just love new techniques.

So hopefully I have inspired you to play along! Sure hope to see you over at Crafter's Cafe!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun image! I love it! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a wonderful whimsical image and you have showcased it brilliantly, Monica! Not to mention, your coloring is fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so quirky Monica. Great.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this .. so much fun thanks for joining SD challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous red and the fun image! A great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...