Three Layer Card - Chatter

Good morning bloggers! Hope everyone is having a great week. It has been chilly here in Phoenix, with some rain. But I guess that is better than the white stuff so many of you are still experiencing!

I am here today to share a card I made a few weeks ago and just have not had time to post. It is a three layered card and I thought this technique would work great with the new Chatter stamp released over at So Suzy Stamps.



The first layer of course was the entire stamp. It is a larger stamp so I used my stamp press. I like using clear embossing powder with my black ink because I find the black sometimes leaves speckles even if I am using my embossing magic pad.

Then I matted it onto black card stock and stamped another image. Once I determined where the layer would be, I sliced it and matted that piece. I then fussy cut the phone. I used foam dots to give each piece some height.


Here is a side view. I didn't want a lot of room on the sides so I made a not standard size of 6" x 4.5". I will use my envelope maker to make a perfect envelope for this fun card.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Supplies I used:



7 comments:

  1. Love this!!! The popped out telephone is a fabulous touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab vintage design :) Thanks for linking up for the Dazzling Divas challenge.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card !
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog and hope you'll join us next time too,
    Hugs
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp image -- looks fabulous - Thanks for joining in at DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white and the cool phone theme! So happy you could join us at the Dazzling Diva challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love this technique! Your card looks amazing! Gotta give it a try! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...