Spring Time Goose

It has been a few days since I have posted. Recently I have had to schedule my cards for my DT challenges since I have been traveling so much for my job.  I have not been around to post some random creations so I thought today would be a good day to do that.

This is one of my Easter cards I created this year.  The background was created using Ranger Distress inks and water. The technique was pretty easy.  If you would like to see how I created the background, you can see it here on one of my other cards. 

 I used a spring time embossing folder and added some fun embellishments.

I can't remember where I got this fun little Easter Goose, but isn't she a cute one? All dressed up in her Easter bonnet and a basket full of eggs.



There are lots of challenges going on with spring time themes, so I think I will play along with a few.

Thanks for stopping by.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Here is what I used:



2 comments:

  1. Monica this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...