613 Avenue Create - Celebrate

Hi everyone. It is time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. The banner image I am using is called Hearts tied up and it is from one of our sponsors Poppyseed Graphics.  Our Challenge theme is CELEBRATE!


The Wedding Dress image is from So Suzy Stamps.  I just picked up this border punch today from Tuesday Morning for a smokin deal! It is from Martha Stuart and frames this image perfectly.  The Roses, sentiment and wedding cake were from my stash along with the little baby pearls. So simple, yet so elegant!

Weddings are always cause for celebrations, so my card fits the theme perfectly! What do you have to celebrate? We would love to see what you create. Hope to see you over at 613 Avenue Create.



1 comment:

  1. I really like how you combined these two images Monica! The pearls on the dress are a great detail. I'm really sorry to lose your talent on 613... may you find some sanity in your busy life - and when you are ready, another safe place to play!
    Your 613 mate -
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...