Deep Red Stamps - ATC PROF. BOSTON

Hi everyone! I visited a local craft store over the weekend called The Paper Collage. If you are local, you definitely want to check out this store. I had a nice chat with the owner and had a very nice time browsing the store.

She hosts a monthly ATC exchange that I thought would be fun to participate in. This months theme is Vintage Hollywood. Here is what I came up with.



ATC's are a blast to make. I really like the layering technique and because these cards are so little, you definitely get to layer.  I also get to incorporate some of the vintage style I LOVE so much.

While I was at the store I did do a bit of shopping and picked up this stamp.


I figured since  would be participating in the monthly exchanges, this stamp was a must! Here is the link to the page that has all the information on the monthly exchange. If this is your thing, or want to give it a try, this may be a good place to start:  ATC Card Swap Link

Thanks for stopping by!


I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...