Imagine That - May Progressive

Where do these months go? I am at the last hour of the last day to get my card in for the progressive challenge over at Imagine that.


I went with a very simple design. I printed out the images twice and fussy cut the flowers and the butterfly to create a 3-D affect.

Colors are so vibrant! Loving this image. Hope everyone had a great weekend and on to June!

Thanks for popping in.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookTwitter,Instagram & Pinterest.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! The colors are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that you got your card entered at the last moment. You're starting to be like me! It turned out great. The image looks so nice with that great scallop background. I like that you fussy cut the flower and butterfly to add dimension.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into last month's stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I hope you'll get the chance to join us again this month.

    Hugs,
    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...