National Scrapbook Day!

I know I am a day late for National Scrapbook day, but in my house everyday is scrapbook day!
My pal Lisa Decosse offered up some cute scissor paper in honor of the celebrations, so I decided to incorporate it into a card.


The stamp I am using is from So Suzy Stamps and is called Craft Room. Love this image. It is very vintage and I just love vintage looking stamps. The sentiment is from A Piece of Heart.

Lisa is offering up this cute little paper over at her blog for free, so be sure to pop over and check it out. You can get to her blog by clicking on the paper below.


Hope everyone had a Crafty Day!


2 comments:

  1. How fabulous Monica. Everything comes together so well to make a wonderful crafting card. That image and sentiment work perfectly together! I'm so happy that you were able to work the scissors paper into your design as well.

    Thanks so much for entering into my National Scrapbooking Day challenge. As you used the paper I offered for free that day, you have earned a bonus paper for free. Be sure to pop over to my blog later this evening to find out how to claim it and to also see if you are the lucky grand prize winner. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...