Not worth the jail time



I love this So Suzy Stamp! Jail Time is one of my favorites, but I do have many.
I new I wanted to do something fun so I thought I would create my own jail sign. Hopefully I will NEVER have a real one, but you never know... LOL!

I created the sign using Pic Monkey. I just love that program. What is fun about this card, is I can use it for so many occasion, I Just need to change my inside sentiment.

Isn't creativity fun!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend..

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookTwitter, Instagram & Pinterest.


P.S. I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here.

3 comments:

  1. This jail sign is just adorable! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny. I have never seen that quote before and I feel like that could be a very entertaining sticker to put up in stores and just out in public. It might actually make people think twice about doing something illegal. Either way it is just a good reminder about how much doing some things is actually worth.

    Eliseo Weinstein @ JR's Bail Bonds

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...