VectoriaDesigns - Science Envelopes

Hi everyone. If you visited me yesterday, you would have seen part III of my steampunk featurette. If you missed it, here is the link: Party III.  I shared this steampunk passport card.  Well today, I wanted to share an envelope from VectoriaDesigns that goes perfectly with this card. 



The set is called Science Envelopes. The envelopes come in five different designs and can be printed on 8.5" x 11" sheets of paper.  The finished envelope is 6" x 4.40" and measures 15.2 x 11.1 cm when folded.


If you want to save on ink, they also have another version of this envelope in white background that can be printed on colored paper.



You can also re size these envelopes to fit your needs. Here I re sized the envelopes to ATC size to fit my journal cards. You can see the posting for that here: Journal Passport Card.


Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...