Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Yea I know I am 3 months early, but those 3 months will fly by! My son is well above the age of Trick or Treating, but I sure to remember Halloween during my college years...OK let's put that thought out of our mind and get back to crafting.

I am making several Halloween passport cards this year. You know I love making these passport cards, and some of the Halloween images I am working with go great on these cards. So I thought I would share a couple of the cards I have made.


The poison skull is from VectoriaDesigns and I have use it on some of my other Halloween cards I have shared. The set is called Halloween Poison Tags. It was a fantastic choice for the front of my passport cards! 

Halloween Poison Tags
These tags are perfect for Halloween, They can be used on gift bags as well as cards. 


This next card was made using a fun Halloween set also from VectoriaDesigns called Halloween Kit Junk Journal and it had several pieces to it, great for collage cards and PERFECT for my Passport cards!


You can get to both of these sets by clicking on the name of each set. So let me show you what I did.

Halloween Kit Junk Journal
Here is the inside of my card. As you can see, this is not only a card, but a calendar as well. Something that can sit on your desk all month to enjoy!














This set has so many fun images, it worked great for my passport card.


I also decorated the back of my card and added a fun "Beware" sentiment!


Well, I hope that you liked my cards. They were a lot of fun to make and I just love all the images!

Thanks for stopping by!


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Monica, These are totally awesome what a fantastic idea, great they can be used for so many different projects, the stamps are fantastic and your choice of colours so complimentary. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Good luck. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo! I love your idea of doing Halloween cards right now. Your color palette is perfect and the layouts are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your cards and tags are absolutely stunning! Fantastic work!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...