July release - So Suzy Stamps Christmas by the Sea Challenge



It's finally here! The new release for So Suzy Stamps and boy do we  have a lot to share.  Don't forget that today only, you will get FREE shipping on whatever you order, so get those orders in today.

To add a little fun to the party, it is also time for our monthly challenge. Our theme is Christmas by the Sea. So lets SEA what I created.


I am using one of the fun releases this month called Octopus. I was even able to get some recycling in on this card. The blue swirls are from a kleenex box.  Doesn't it make a great ocean?

So get in on the fun this month and play along. Don't forget to check out the other Design Team inspirations. I know you will love them.


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...