Halloween Gift Bags


I have been seeing these cute little gift bags popping up all over the internet. They are created with the gift bag punch board.  I usually don't like to buy these punch boards as they are so expensive, but I thought that I could use it this holiday for some cute little gifts.

Since Halloween is coming up, I thought I would try out my new tool by making a Halloween bag.  I have had these cute little Halloween tags I got from VectoriaDesigns that I thought would work well attached to my bag.


These cute little Halloween Delivery tags would be so fun on a little gift. So creative for Halloween. I am going to try and find some matching green striped paper to go along with the tags and make a few more little goody bags for Halloween

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...