Funny Bones Sentiments




I love Funny Bones Stamps from Riley and Company! I am fortunate to be a designer on the team, which means I get lots of goodies from them.
Here is a chance to get some of those funny bones, on sale at Blitsy for a limited time! Funny Bones Stamps  are now on sale over at Blitsy. As we know with Blitsy, their sales only last for a limited, so hurry while they are still on sale!

If you are a first timer to Blitsy, you will even get $10 off your first order by clicking the link below!

,                                        Blitsy Brings You The Best In Crafts at Up To 70% Off

Below are some cards I have made using funny bones!






Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...