Path of Positivity - Grateful

Time for my mid month inspiration card over at Path of Positivity. This will be my last post as part of the Design Team as I have decided to step down at the end of the month.

Our theme this month is Gratefulness, which seems appropriate since it is the month of Thanksgiving. Our sponsors this month are Scribbles Designs and Kitten Scraps. The image I used is called Maple leaf Doodle.




My decision to step down was not an easy one as this challenge is owned and run by a dear friend of mine, Lisa Decosse, from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. I typically will stay on a team for about 6 months, but I have been on this one since February 2014.

I have enjoyed being part of this team and hope to continue to play along when I can.

But for you, there is still time to play along this  month and we sure hope you do!



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to showcase that lovely leaf! I'm going to miss seeing your posts, Monica! I've always enjoyed your art here at PoP. I'll just have to be sure I'm following your blog. Best wishes for great new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina. I do hope to see you continue to pop in and visit.

      Delete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...