Airplanes are great for masculine cards

Hi everyone. I am truly excited to be part of the 2016 design team for So Suzy Stamps. Our card theme this month is anything goes, which means my imagination was boundless. This theme works perfect with one of the new sentiments released this month, world of reality, so let me show you what I did.


Many people struggle with masculine cards. This Bi Plane stamp is a great stamp to overcome those struggles, enabling you to put a masculine card together in minutes. 

The silhouette stamps work great stamped over a sun or moon and the sentiment was stamped using distress inks. I started out with some yellow paper from Crate paper. The paper looked like sun beams, which worked great for my sun.

I cut out my own round stencil using my die cuts and added Mustard Seed Distress Ink. I used simple blue painters tape to hold down my paper stencil and it worked great.

 I adhered the 4.25" x 5.5" piece of paper to black card stock and added some washi tape.

When stamping the airplane, don't be afraid to go off the edges. The results are stunning. 

I stamped the cloud images onto white card stock and fussy cut them out. No I have not un boxed my SNC, but that will be this month for sure!

I also stamped a pointed finger image to balance out my card. 

Thanks for popping over and checking out my card.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter,Pinterest & Periscope



1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...