If you can't say something nice...

Growing up I am sure we all heard, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." But what fun is there in that???


I created this card for our DT challenge over at Riley and company where we were challenged to use Brown in our card. Apparently today is National Brownie Day.

I think I like this alternative solution better. What do you think? The Riley image I used is called Cell Phone Riley and the funny bones is called "If you can't say something nice."

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs!




For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

2 comments:



  1. Now you have to know how you can make your limited edition t shirts,banner, egne,USB stick, logo etc better,so that you can learn what makes design, and how you can make your design better.
    visit us:Magnetskilte design

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...