Steampunk and Passport cards...

Everyone knows I love Steampunk and I love Passport Cards, but when you put my two favorites together, it is just heaven for me.

I needed to create a birthday card for a gentleman turning 80 and he loves trains. I had this wonderful stamp set from Artistic Outpost that I knew would work great!


One I finished the birthday card, I loved it so much that I knew I had to create a Passport card using the same image. The image was the perfect size for the front of my passport book and I had some fun ephemera that I could use.


Now these passport cards are greeting cards, so I always ensure there is a journal card somewhere inside to be able to include a nice handwritten sentiment.


I just love this image of the train depot! It stamped so crisp using my MISTI!

 Of course you need the train schedule, meal pass and your ticket for this ride, and they are all include in your passport card.


I have many favorites, but I think currently, this one is my favorite and now available in my Etsy store. 

1 comment:

  1. I am no longer certain the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

    If you want to learn more about Buy counterfeit money online you visit now

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...