Curtain Call - New Release So Suzy Stamps

Curtain call time and time to reveal some new stamps released this month over at So Suzy Stamps!


I love the silhouette stamps and they stamps so wonderfully with my Misti tool.  I can get my images as dark as I need them to be and get a perfectly stamps image!  For this card, I am using some retired Graphic 45 paper called Curtain Call.

The brown and black tones work great for a vintage inspired card and the new stamp called Vintage Ladies is perfect.  I stamped a second image and cut it out using a circle die cut. I wanted it to look like a spot light was on two of the ladies and it give the card a nice pop!

I embellished the card using some dimensional stickers from Jolee's boutique as well as some washi tape and film strip from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. These little ladies always remind me of the roman goddesses!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...