Finding your way through life


Graduations, especially High School ones are an exciting time. It is a time to celebrate success and a time to get ready for the unknown.  I love making graduation cards. It gives me an opportunity to try and capture and express a journey that is about to take place.

I love the Graduation label printables at VectoriaDesigns. They are a perfect addition to any graduation card and each sends a special message.

Graduation Label
They are colorful and still have the vintage feel that I love so much.  The cute little cap on the top emphasizes the grad theme and tie in well with my digital colored image.

VectoriaDesigns has lots of fun printables that are definitely worth checking out. 

Thanks for stopping by!


I am sharing my cards with the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Great graduation card, Monica. Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Nice lable too!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the bug. Good luck!
    Nick GDT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...