Halloween release day at So Suzy Stamps

Yes I know it is not the beginning of the month, but So Suzy Stamps has such awesome new Halloween Stamps that we decided to do a mid month release as well!



Here is just one of the new stamps called 'When Witches go Riding'  but to see the entire release you are going to want to head on over to the shop! Hurry though while supplies last!

The moon is created with vellum and the bat and 31 are remnant rubs from Tim Holtz. The cat is from my personal collection, but there is an awesome one over at So Suzy Stamps called 'Scary Cat' that I have linked for you as well.

If you are interested in the vellum moons, they are available in my Etsy shop.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...