Handmade Christmas Ornaments

Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you two Christmas ornaments I made using the St. Nicholas Collection from Graphic 45. I love making handmade keepsakes, especially for the holiday season.




I found the base for my ornaments and the green twigs at Michael's. Using my glue gun I decorated this with various embellishments from Graphic 45 as well as Tim Holtz' idea-ology collection.

You can see how I created these ornaments by visiting my You Tube channel at the link below.




For your convenience, I have provided a list of most of the products that I used to create these ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...