No Stamping Card with Graphic 45 Paper

You don't always have to use stamps to create beautiful cards. I found this wonderful 12 x 12 paper from Graphic 45's Time to Flourish collection. It has such beautiful, vibrant colors that I had to add it to my collection!




I created this scored background and added some distress ink and crayons to compliment this beautiful paper.

To see how I created this card, click on my You Tube video below.





Using my rectangle stitch die cut, I cut out several images from the paper to create the focal point of my cards.  I embellished each card with various items to match the image on the paper.


This created a wonderful three dimensional card set that can be used for most any occasion.


This not set is also available in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...