12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

Welcome back! It is day 8 of my 12 Days of Christmas series and today we are playing with Graphic 45.  Graphic 45 is one of my favorite products to work with! They have so many products that you can mix and match, how could anyone not make a beautiful card with their product!


The collection I am working with is called St. Nicholas. I have made several products using this paper stack and everyone of them has turned out awesome!

To see how I created this car, be sure to check out my video listed below.


I have also provided a list of all the products I used to create this card for your convenience.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...