Blowing Snowflake Tree - Day 9

Hi Everyone and welcome back to day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas Series! Today I am working with non traditional Christmas colors, but I am creating a stunning black and white holiday card.


The stamp I am using is one of the new releases from So Suzy Stamps. It is also new to her "blowing" collection.

To see how I created this card. be sure to check out my video listed below. The design team is also sharing some of their creations today using stamps from this collection, so be sure to check out the blog over at So Suzy Stamps.




                                                                         
 
 




Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...