CREATIVATION is coming to town!


With the new year in full swing it is now time to look forward and plan for 2017. For those of you that may not know what CREATIVATION is, AKA CHA, it is the new name that the Craft Hobby Association has now given for the annual celebration that brings together the Creative Community.  

I took the plunge this year and joined CHA as a Digital Content Creator, AKA blogger. I have been sharing my blog now for over 3 years and have been fortunate enough to be on several design teams. Before joining the blogging community, I had no idea how big the crafting community was. I was both excited and overwhelmed. 

I remember applying for my very first design team and thinking that I had no shot at being on any team with all the talent out there. I now have a You Tube channel and share my creations both on my blog and channel regularly. I am humbled that I have any followers at all and am truly grateful for all the support and encouragement I have received along the way. 

I also am fortunate enough to be on the Canvas Corp Brands design team. I had been using one of their lines, 7gypsies for a while, so it was a perfect fit for me and my style. This year the Craft Hobby Association has had a huge makeover and is now offering much more opportunities for bloggers to gain knowledge an insight to grow their community. They also relocated the show from California to Arizona. The show will be beld at the Phoenix Convention Center which is not too far from where I live. 

So I thought it would be fun to share some of my early cards Boy have I come a long way! I am sure you will see some common themes such as butterflies and vintage, as my tastes have not changed, only my techniques and hopefully you will see my progression. I know I do. 

I am not sure where my crafting will take me, but there is one thing for sure, it is taking me to CREATIVATION this year!  I hope to share with you my journey along the way with some pictures I may snap as well as my take on the whole event.  I have already planned out my days and booths I plan to visit...I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...